Meditation Monday: What's so scary?

"The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?"
~ Psalm 27:1 NKJV 

It's easy to fear.

Satan likes to tell us that God doesn't care, or that He doesn't know what He is doing, or that He's not able to help us.

But, if God is our salvation, if He is our strength, who do we have to fear? 

We know God is all-powerful, all-knowing, everywhere at once, loving, gracious, merciful, righteous, just, willing and desiring to cleanse us and heal us and make us more like Christ...

Do you know anyone or anything that can compete with that? I don't.

So if nothing and no one can hold a candle to our loving Father and Holy Savior, who is there for us to fear?

Nothing. No one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Things God Can't Do

Freefalling

God Doesn't Design Cookie Cutter Lives